Holy, Moley....I been steppin' in dung over here. I think I got things all fixed, but who knows? I got this new computer, and it doesn't like me much. Howsomever, I am going to give it a day or two and let's see.......
+ + + + + + + +
Last I left off, I was trying to arrange a photo for this page. So let's see how that went......No dice. So......
+ + + + + + +
A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.
"Careful," he said. "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh, no. You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! NOW. We need more butter! Oh my God, where are we going to get more butter? They're going to STICK!! Careful, careful, CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking."
"Now salt them. Hurry up! Are you crazy! Have you LOST your mind? You need to salt them! Use the salt, use more salt!
The wife stared at him. "What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to cook a couple of eggs?"
The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it's like when I'm driving."
+ + + + + + + +
Question: I am a manicurist in New York. Where do I live?
Answer: Finger Lakes.
+ + + + + + + +
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Dr. Seuss: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.
Ernest Hemingway: To die in the rain, alone.
Grandpa: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.
Barbara Walters: Isn't that interesting? In a few minutes we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.
Albert Einstein: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?
Colonel Sanders: Did I miss one?
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is sanity. N., keep hoping. Def.: Statistics say that one of four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, it's you.

Good to see you're back... not sure about the new look... but just glad to see your posts. I live for them. :)
ReplyDeleteI confess I drive sometimes that way. It's genetic, didn't you know??? ;) Cheers!
酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店
ReplyDeleteThank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
ReplyDeleteHi are you available to talk to? I am a disable senior vet
ReplyDelete