But before war with Iraq, tax cuts for the rich, pardons for the rich, and rich foods for the rich, a fella named "W" actually passed this way through the White House. So let's have one last laugh at W's expense with some of our favorite
Bushisms:
+ + + + + + + +
"I know how hard it is to put food on your family."
"The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur."
"I own a timber company? That's news to me. Need some wood?"
"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." (Parting words to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy at his final G-Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as the two leaders looked on in shock?)
"Thank you, your Holiness. Awesome speech." (To Pope Benedict.)
"It seems like to me they based some of their decisions on the word of -- and the allegations -- by people who were held in detention, people who hate America, people that had been trained in some instances to disassemble -- that means not tell the truth."
"I was proud the other day when Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce your support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will. Speaking about Saddam Hussein, 2002.
"I was looking for a book to read. Laura said you ought to try Camus. I also read three Shakespeares.
"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein.
"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is facts. N., don't let any get in the way. Def.: To ignore them is not to change them.

Thank the Goddess I finally get to exhale - bushie is gone (though I fear we will live with his destruction for the rest of our lives) - for now I am reveling in enjoyment of the fine articulation emanating from the White House.
ReplyDeleteThank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
ReplyDelete