Followers

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Think I Read About This

Well, lookie here. I found another Internet connection at a motel in Yachats (YAH-hots), which is on the Central Oregon Coast but near the Southern Oregon Coast, which is where the Banana Belt resides. You are so lucky I'm such a good finder

+ + + + + + + +

Every now and then I run across a jewel or two that I think should be shared with you. For instance, there's this one around the swim pool where nothing (well, almost nothing) turns out as planned. You want to see this? Sure you do. Go here.

+ + + + + + + +

Doctor Paul had slept with one of his patients and felt guilty all day long. No matter how much he tried to forget about it, he couldn't. The guilt and sense of betrayal was overwhelming.

But every once in awhile he'd hear an internal, reassuring voice in his head that said: "Doctor, don't cry about it. You aren't the first medical practitioner to sleep with one of their patients and you won't be the last. And you're single. Just let it go."

But, invariably, another voice in his head would bring him back to reality, whispering....

"Paul......

"Paul......

"Paul......

"....you're a veterinarian."

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite phrase today is banister of life. N., ain't we got fun? Def.: Where the splinters point the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment