You know this drill: You say Rabbit Fricassee! Rabbit Fricassee! on the first, and you'll have good luck all month long. I am sure there will be some bickering about this because, maybe, you don't need a fricasseed rabbit. Ah, well, one rabbit tastes as good as another.+ + + + + + + +
The First is also the time we honor fellow b**ggers for their fine work during the month. The honorees get a Perfect Post, which is the dreamchild of Momma K and Lucinda.
My Perfect Post recipient for October is none other than Raggedy, for this swell post. She features country singer/guitarist Doc Watson, with three songs you wanna hear. Well, I did, anyway.
+ + + + + + + +
A man is waiting in the doctor's office. A casual aquaintance walks in and sits down next to him, and asks, "W-w-w what are y-y-y you d-d-d doing here?"
The man replies, "I am waiting to see the doctor."
"W-w-why d-d do y-y-you w-w-want to s-s-s-see him?"
The man replies, "Well, if you must know, I have a prostate problem."
"A p-p-prostate p-p-problem? W-w-what's th-th-that?"
"I pee like you talk."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is willy-nilly. N., come' si, come' sawbones. Def.: Impotent.

No comments:
Post a Comment