Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Well Pee on Me

Shucks. I have been in the hospital for two days. Miss me?

Some people don't favor the way I am not breathing. Almost not breathing. They haven't got rid of me yet, but I am giving more thought to my reincarnation plan. Here are my current options:

1. Come back as Jesus Christ and do a lot of good works.
2. Come back as a dung beetle and eat all the dogshit on the Oregon beaches. More good works.

Let me know how you feel about this.

+ + + + + + + +

Here'a a cartoon which you will need to embiggen. (Is "embiggen" a word, like hitonious is?)




+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is giraffiti. N., does spray paint come in dark chocolate? Def.: Vandalism painted way, way high.

No comments:

Post a Comment