Have you seen this gem? A little old lady is caught snoozing at a crosswalk. Too bad about the wake-up toot. I love YouTube.
+ + + + + + + +
Dear Hoss:
My wife has these terrible zits on her back. When we're making love my fingers inevitably touch one or more of these dudes, which gives me the willy-nillys. Is there anything that would get rid of these zits? --Nillied in Nullsville.
Dear Nillied:
Battery acid, acetylene torch and a cold chisel all work good on zits. Or, you could cut off your hands.
+ + + + + + + +
This is supposed to be an American experiment. Fascinating, although I don't know what it's supposed to prove. Maybe that you can atomize an airplane if you do it right....
+ + + + + + + +
Dear Hoss:
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called "rush hour"? --Bemused in Bimini.
Dear Bummed:
I think it's because that's when Limbaugh is on. Maybe not.
+ + + + + + + +
A woman scanned the guests at a party and spotted an attractive man, standing alone. She approached him and said, "Hi, my name is Carmen."
"That's a beautiful name," he replied. "Is it a family name?"
"No," she said. "I gave it to myself. It reflects the things I like most -- cars and men. What's your name?"
He said, "Bob Titsenbeer."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite phrase today is floppy disc. N., they don't flop 'em like they used to. Def.: What you get from carrying in the Sunday newspaper.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(162)
-
▼
November
(14)
- She's Got Zits on Her But I Love Her
- Comfort Comes in a 1-Pound Gift
- Busted
- You Have a Cat Like This?
- Big Bird
- Whut Do You Know About Dat?
- Only in America and Elsewhere
- Well Pee on Me
- Hang Me Loose, Moose!
- He'p Me, Ol' Hoss, He'p Me!
- HITONIOUS: Such a Nice Word
- Let's See Now....
- Hoss Pays Off
- Raggedy and Rabbitry: Nov. 1
-
▼
November
(14)
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment