I'm thinking it is time for another meme, which I am probably stealing from somebody.
A stolen meme is the best kind. So:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I wonder if this means exactly 10 years ago, or just thereabouts. Because exactly 10 years ago I was finishing off a Heineken's on the First Tee of the Salem Golf Club. I know this because I did the same thing EVERY DAY along about that time. Now, if you had asked me about 15 years ago, I woulda had to of demurred, because the lady in question is still alive and wouldn't cotton to even a favorable mention (one of which she would not get).
2. What are five things on your "To Do" list?
1. Have a Heineken's.
2. Join the Watchtower Society. I just have to find out what those streetwalkers get for their time, other than some impoverished souls now and then.
3. Pray for someone. I know this probably won't do anybody any good, but, what the hell, it doesn't cost anything.
4. Become an estimator. You ever see the dough these guys haul in? And they get paid no matter what -- as long as you don't ask them when the paint will be dry. No, estimators estimate in big round numbers. Like, tell 'em there are 4 billion stars, and they'll probably believe you. Ask them how long the movie is going to run, and they'll have no idear.
5. Invent a new language. Be sure that hitonious is in my dictionary to make Jamie Dawn happy.
3. What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Walnettos
2. "Gimme a pack of Pepsin Chewing Gum please."
3. Flench-flied flies.
4. Haggis.
5. Bite-size pygmys.
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
1. Get somebody to teach me how to milk a cow. Hmmm......I guess that's it.
5. Name some bad habits you have.
Watch people dig for boogers. Watch people dig for ear wax with their elbows. Watch people give things up for Lent. And I suppose giving things up for Lent has to come right in there.
+ + + + + + + +
There's always one crazed person in every weather office who squeals like a girl when a cockroach interferes with his weather report.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite brain word today is eggs. N., brains are my home base. Def.: I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain. Because later you might think I'm havinga good idea but it's just eggs hatching.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(157)
-
▼
September
(12)
- A Rel Sensibl Riten Styl
- We Need the Good Old Days
- After You. Alphonse
- Whomsoever Saith This
- Is It Time for Another Meme?
- Bears and Snakes and Muffins in a Hurry
- It Must Be the Political Season
- Biding My Time in the Street
- When You and I Were Dung, Maggie
- Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Bum
- This Will Take Awhile
- Wee Willie Winkie
-
▼
September
(12)
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment