Followers

Monday, May 28, 2007

Hoo Boy! I Am Going to Get Richness

This signboard may have well been written by Mrs. Sonia Phillip Ansary.

Whom, you asked, is Mrs. Sonia Phillip Ansary? Why she is the one who is going to make me richness. See, she wrote me a letter which I can share with you:

"I am Mrs. Sonia Phillip Ansary (see, I wasn't lying), a natinality of Sierre Leone, but writen you from madrid in Spain (I am glad it is not the madrid in Japan). I happily married to late Mr. P. Ansary, we were both married for 7 years without a child, and he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days (I suspect some people who are offed by their wives don't even last that long.).

"My late husband was a Gold and Diamond marchant based in West Africa, before he died he has sum of $23M (Twenty Three Million United States Dollars), in a depository box he deposited as a consignment in one of the security firm in Benin Republic under my name. (Only make deposits in a depository account. Use something else for withdrawals.)

"Presently am diagnosed with cancer of the breast (which one, for God's sake! I may have a preference.), and am writen you from my sick bed in one of the hospital in Spain where am undergoing surgical operation, and due to my health condition am unable to carry out the funds relocate myself.

"I seek for your help to make the change of ownership of the depository box containing the funds ($23M) to your favour, and relocate to your care in your country/resident state for joint partnership in the investment of the funds in a lucrative business (can't we just get by on the $23 million?), after my recovering from the break cancer surgical operation I shall join you for the investment project.

"I offer you 15% of the total sum for your honorarium assistance, while we have joint partnership in the investment of 85% of the sum. If you have accepted to assist me, urgently contact me for more detail to proceed on this business without delays (I hope you have more than four days.).

"Thank you and remain bless."

My question is: Should I go on a spending spree now, or wait till she relocates?

+ + + + + + + +

Gee golly whiz! I never knew flashers could be good for us. But it's true. Go see the lady get her purse back, here.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite phrase today is show and tell. N., is not always a child's game. Def.: What we don't do unless we're in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment