Followers

Monday, August 13, 2007

He Has It Backwards

The singer and professional bad boy Tupac Shakur has this to say:

"My only fear of death is reincarnation."

Well, if I were him, I'd be feared of it too. Nobody wants to see Tupac coming around again. But since I'm me, and not him, my only fear of death is that the local Reincarnation Man hasn't paid his dues and might not have the oomph to turn me into a dung beetle, or Clark Gable, whichever comes first.

Anyway, I know you will be glad to see me, again.

+ + + + + + + +

If you have about 8 minutes to spare, take a gander at this Lion Hunt. In this clip, lions haul down a water buffalo, a crocodile gets into the act, then....Well, go look.

+ + + + + + + +

Here’s a lift from Garrison Keillor, writing about Bush visiting the site of the downed Minneapolis bridge: “The Current Occupant came to view the wreckage and to express, in that intense and aimless way of his, his hopes for a better life for us. And then, having raised our hopes, he did not resign from office after all.”

+ + + + + + + +

I have added to my B**groll lately some nature freaks lovers who are pretty masterful with the camera. A super-duper flickster is Paddle Tales. Here's a swell picture she recently posted after kayaking in Florida.

Two others: Piney Flatwoods Girl and The Birdman. Both also are nifty with the Sony.

Then there is a humorist, Badabing. He is weird funny, like me.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is egotist. N., which came first, the chicken or the ego? Def.: Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment