My friend Jana did this meme and said anybody could do it. (Ho! I am waiting for the Cavemen!)She didn't say I HAD to do it. As a matter of fact, she didn't say diddly squat, as I recall. But, you know Jana....
So here's this meme:
Two Names You Go By
1. Hoss
2. Gene. 3. Lowell. 4. Slats. 5. Clark Gable
Two Things You Are Wearing
1. Slippers
2. Bling
Two Things You Want Badly
1. Walnettos
2. Gimme a pack of Pepsin Chewing Gum please
Two Pets You Have
1. I don't have any pets
2. I don't have any pets
Two Things You Did Last Night
Hoo boy, now we're getting somewhere. Let's see.....
1. She had a headache
2. I slept on the couch
Two Things You Will Do Tonight
1. Be armed with headache medicine
2. Sleep on the couch
Two Favorite Holidays
1. Labor Day, when we give thanks for The Beer
2. Thanksgiving, when we drink The Beer
(I don't know; this could be vicee versa.)
Two Things You Can't Live Without
1. Air
2. Water
(3. I need food too. Eventually. How come I have to think of everything?)
Two Favorite Numbers
1. I'm not telling
2. If I told, you would know how to get into my bank account and I don't want you to know how
Two Favorite Sports
1. I dressed in drag and was a hit at the Blogher Convention
2. No I didn't
Two Good Drinks
1. BourbonVodkaScotchRumBeerB&Band.....
2. See above
Two TV Shows You Like
1. None
2. Less than that
Two Favorite Foods
1. Marijuana milkshake
2. Milkshake marijuana
Two Favorite Passions in Your Life
1. Dung beetles
2. Making My Pile
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is tomorrow. N., manana and so forth. Def.: The greatest labor saving device of today.

No comments:
Post a Comment