Whee! Ring-Around-the Rosie....
+ + + + + + + +
A woman was helping her husband set up his computer, and at the appropriate point in the process the computer advised him that he would now need to enter a password -- something he will need to log on.
The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try for the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention. So, when the computer asked him to enter his password, he made it plainly obvious to his wife what he was entering by stating each letter out loud as he typed......
P.....
E.....
N.....
I.....
S.....
His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:
***PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH.
+ + + + + + + +
Four guys were at deer camp. They had to bunk two to a room. The problem was that no one wanted to room with Darryl because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.
The first guy who slept in Daryl's room came to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. The other two said, "Man, what happened to you?" He said, "Darryl snored so loudly, just sat up and watched him all night." The next night was the second guy's turn, and same thing -- hair all tousled, eyes all bloodshot. One of the others said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful." And he said, "Man, that Darryl shakes the roof. I just sat up and watched him all night."
The third night was Frank's turn. Frank was a big, burly ex-football player, a man's man, a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. The other two two couldn't believe it. He looked rested and wide awake. One of his buddies asked, "Man, what happened?" And Frank replied, "After we got ready for bed, I went over and tucked Darryl into bed, patted his butt and kissed him good night. I guess Darryl sat up and watched me all night."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is rich. N., kind of like Croesus was. Def.: If I ever get plenty of chips I hope I'm not mean to poor people, like I am now.


No comments:
Post a Comment