So, Maxine was driving down the highway about 80 miles an hour when she noticed a motorcycle cop following her. Instead of slowing down, Maxine puts the pedal to the metal.She looks back again, and now there are two cops on her tail. She boosts speed to 95, and now there are three bulls trailing her. Suddenly she spots a gas station looming ahead. She screeches to a stop, and runs into the ladies'.
The three cops circle her as she emerges. Maxine says coyly, "I'll bet none of you thought I would make it."
+ + + + + + + +
I don't fly + + + + + + + +
Oz reports on the newest weight-loss regimen: "I get enough exercise pushing my luck."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is overhead. Adj., what was that you said? Def.: A person is talking to you but looking for someone more interesting.

No comments:
Post a Comment