A long time ago (May 18 to be exact) the Teacher Woman, a.k.a. Margaret, laid a meme on me. This is because I am the best memer ever lived and it is a wonder I don't get 2-3 million hits on it but that's the way it goes and so it goes. I guess scientists would say that is "too bad."But I will try to save some space in the Comments section for you, as you is my best buddies and huggers for which I appreciate mightily. Anyway, here is this here meme:
What are you most proud of?
I guess you could say that I am proud of having outlived two-thirds of the members of my high school graduating class. And I'm still picking them off, day by day. Purty soon I will be the last one standing, and then I will vote myself most likely to succeed.
On the other hand, I am utmost proud of being one of the leaders of the campaign to fluoridate the water in Salem, Oregon. This was a long time ago, and we got it done via ballot measure. So now all the little knee biters born in Salem have me to thank for the fact that they can bite my shorts.
Who is the least qualified candidate for President, and why?
Fifty-two percent of the people say they wouldn't vote for Hillary no matter what, so I guess unelectability is a pretty good reason. There are other reasons, too, like getting elected senator from New York when your hometown is Hope, Ark. And her failure to get a health program going. And that her husband is Slick Willy. And that she stole all the White House china when Mr. Slick left office. But I guess the worst of all is that she's got fat calves. Nobody wants a misshapen President.
What book or movie changed your life?
I am sure that it was Webster's Unabridged Dictionary, the one that's about 6 inches thick. See, when I was a little guy I couldn't see over the fence between us and the neighbor lady. But I got a little help from my friend -- the dictionary. By standing on it I could see over the fence straight into her bedroom. Hoo boy, what a education I got....
What made you decide to start b**gging?
Egotism, plain and simple. Now, of course, I do it because you all would go nuts if I didn't put a piece on here now and then. I have a big investment in your laugh wrinkles.
What is your favorite drink, non-alcoholic or alcoholic?
Did I tell you I was once a member of Alcoholics Anonymous? My kidney is still full of coffee. But I got over that and now I drink vodka, although sometimes I switch to bourbon, and occasionally get a hankerin' for Glenfiddich, and then, of course, there's your B&B. I'll let you pick my favorite, as long as it's at least 80 proof.
+ + ++ + + + +
My favorite word today is karmageddon. N., one of those ooommm things. Def.: It's when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, and then the Earth explodes and it's a serious bummer.

No comments:
Post a Comment