You think this is easy? Ho. She has to go out in the spring, in Alaska, to find just the right tree that got its sap goin' mile a minute. Then she gotta trim and slice and organize big pieces into little pieces.
Then she has to decide whether she wants to spend the next several days (weeks?) making a basket for Ol' Hoss. Which she did. And I treasure this mightily, so I had to show it off.
Hoss is blessed.
+ + + + + + + +
Today's Ebonic word from the Louisiana Public School System:
+ + + + + + + +
Today's Ebonic word from the Louisiana Public School System:
OMELETTE
Let's use it in a sentence:
"I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but omelette dis one slide."
+ + + + + + + +
George moves into a nudist colony. He receives a letter from his grandmother asking him to send her a current photo of himself in his new location. Too embarrassed to let her know he lives in a nudist colony, he cuts a photo in half and mails it to her.
The next day he discovers that he had accidentally sent the bottom half of the photo. He's really worried, but then remembers how bad his grandmother's eyesight is and hopes she won't notice.
A week later he receives a letter from his grandmother, which says: "Thank you for the picture. Change your hairstyle.....it makes your nose look too short."
+ + + + + + + +
(The last 2/3rds of this is from my sis, Tan Lucy Pez. I told her I wouldn't tell, though, so please button up.)
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is glibido. N., exercises for the tongue. Def.: All talk and no action.


No comments:
Post a Comment