Followers

Monday, July 02, 2007

Vicki Makes Perfect Posts and Cookies

This is a sort of rabbit, which is good enough to get the job done: Say Rabbit Rabbit! and display a rabbit picture early in the month and have luck for 30 days hath September, April, June and November, all the rest have 31, save that stupid February.... The Pez Family does this, and I do it too, having caught on that my horseshoe was nailed wrongside up.

+ + + + + + + +

The first (or second, depending upon how Sunday falls) is also the day when a whole passel of us announce the winner of our Perfect Post. This was invented, as you know, by Momma K and Lucinda so we could honor good readin' and writin', mostly writin'.

My Perfect Post goes to my pal, Vicki, for her post about husband Rich's discovery of the trash compactor. And if that wasn't enough, she also threw in her recipe for "Better Than Sex Molasses Cookies." Go enjoy.

+ + + + + + + +

I rear-ended a car a few days ago. The driver got out of the other car, and he was a friggin' dwarf!

He looked up at me and said, "I am NOT happy!"

So I said, "Which one ARE you, then?"

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite phrase today is percussive maintenance. N., what Ringo does. The fine art of whacking an electronic device to get it to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment