
One thing I forgot to mention when I said b**gging is easy: You will need a big dictionary. Unabridged size. Whopper. This is one you do not stand on to look in the neighbor lady's bedroom. This one is for real and cool and all like that.
Now then, once you got your dictionary, you set it beside your computer, because that's where the words come from that you will need to make a b**g post. So, what you do then, is you select from your dictionary, say, 800 words of various leanings and put 'em in your b**g. (If you're stuck for a headline, gimme a heads up. I can handle that. For instance, here's an all-purpose headline: Eeny Meeny Meiny Schmo. No charge.)
The tricky part is knowing just which words to select from your dictionary. For instance, if you select "dung beetles," but your b**g is about your child's birthday party, you probably can't work that in. Unless, of course, you are having a picnic in Africa, somewhere around where the elephants go long. Also, you do not want to select the word "reproduction" unless you are writing a "birds and bees" post.
But there are plenty of other words you CAN select. For instance, this post is full of them.
+ + + + + + + +
This is not funny. It is simply one of my favorite songs, from Speedy.
+ + + + + + + +
I've been meaning to tell you. I know a whole lot of uses for lemon and vinegar. Unfortunately, I've never been confronted with a situation where this known-it-all would be useful. So I think I will work on remembering some off-beat uses for duct tape, WD40, and Phillips Milk of Magnesia.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is caterpallor. N., Crayola's finest. Def.: The color you turn after finding half a worm in the fruit you're eating.

No comments:
Post a Comment