These are called Birds of Paradise, because they are birds and they are in Hawaii. There are quite a few wild chickens here, all of which have evaded the mongooses. You remember the mongos? They were brought here to put the bite on the rats, only mongos eat during the day and the rats eat at night, so never the twain met. I am glad you knew that.
This here is a self-portrait of the legs of my buddy, The Scamp, which she took while lying down. Shiitake does happen here, a lot. It is hard to get a restaurant meal without mushrooms. Not that I'd want to.
A floral of flowers from the Hilton Hotel, which is said to be the biggest if not largest of all the hotels everywhere. Featured in this display are the famed Birds of Prey and assorted other bloomlets.+ + + + + + + +
I bought Scamp a lei made of ginger florets. Let me tell you, it has the sweetest aroma -- almost as good as Vicki's "Cookies Better than Sex." That was for being a swell person. Then, for her Oct. 4 birthday, I bought her some really fine (if you can imagine) sake, for which she has an affinity. It is called Cowabunga, or something similarly inclined.
+ + + + + + + +
My birthdays were Oct. 1 and 2. Regular readers know why I have two birthdays. The reason really is quite simple: I deserve them. The reason you only have one birthday? Well, it's obvious, isn't it? I know some of you women don't have ANY birthdays, which is the kindest kind to not have.
+ + + + + + + +
I rented an electric scooter. I will tell you more when I can get it appropriately photoshopped.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite phrase today is mega hertz. N., when the moon hits your eye like a big piece of pie. Def.: What you suffer when you try to move the grand piano.

No comments:
Post a Comment