Scamp and I journeyed into Washington State a few days ago to see what evil lurks in the hearts of men.....Wait, no, I mean, to see what birds frolic there. Unhappily, not too many. This was nice, though: a geese family. The white thing at the bottom of the photo is a fence. I don't get around well, and it was either take this picture, or take none. Guess which I chose?Later on I got a couple more pictures of ducks I hadn't seen before. But they stretch my imagination to know what they are. Better luck next time, Hoss.
So, if we don't get birds we get other mammalian life, like turtles. I visit some Florida b**g sites and they occasionally show turtles, as well. But I think theirs are bigger. I believe these dudes are what are known as Box Turtles. I don't think they make boxes.+ + + + + + + +
A riddle for you:
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one.
Michel J. Fox has a little one.
Madonna doesn't have one.
The Pope has one but doesn't use it.
Clinton uses his all the time.
Mickey Mouse has an unusual one.
Jerry Seinfeld is very, very proud of his.
Cher claims that she took on three.
We never saw Lucy use Desi's.
What is it?
Ho
Ho
Har
de
har
har
The Answer: A last name. Heh.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is pointless. Adj., that story you're telling is... Def.: Writing with a broken pencil.

No comments:
Post a Comment