Wouldn't it be wonderful if somebody actually made a mobile phone that didn't have all those bells and whistles? And didn't have on it the words that say "Your call is very important to us?" Bitch....+ + + + + + + +
This can't be real unless you believe in cellphone reality. Or, maybe, if you believe in justice:
+ + + + + + + +
A young boy went to his father and asked, "Dad, what is the difference between potentially and realistically?"
The father thought for a moment and then answered: "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that."
So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could freally use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great university."
The boy went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
The girl replied, "Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt. I would sleep with him in a heartbeat! Are you nuts?"
Then the boy went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
"Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know what a million bucks would buy?"
The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad. The father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?"
The boy replied, "Yes I did. Potentially you and I are sitting on three million dollars. But, realistically, we're living with two hookers and a homo."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is idiot. N., just when I needed some. Def.: An employee somewhere is depriving his village of one of these.

Bravo!
ReplyDeleteThank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
ReplyDelete