I forgot to tell you about the meaning of the title of this diary. When I was a kid in Central Oregon the guys in the neighborhood would go swimming in the irrigation canal. Drifting along in the water were these three-inch black things we all thought were snakes. Maybe they were, maybe not. Anyway, you could tie these things in knots and they would un-knot themselves in no time. I once took one home, tied it into 6 knots, and dumped it in a bucket of water. It unknotted itself, all 6!, in 15 minutes. I once tied one around my tallywhacker, and it got free in three minutes or so. Anyway, that was one of the happiest times of my life, hence the name of this thing.
But the title of this diary entry refers not to Old Horsetail Snake but to a weblog that is truly entertaining. It is written, the author says, by a waitress who works in a T&A bar by night, and is a student by day. She is a prolific writer, and funny as hell (although Red State voters might object to some of the language). Go see her at: www.thehotlibrarian.blogspot.com. (I don't know if she's really a hottie, but she must have good T&A.)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(328)
-
▼
January
(22)
- Diversity (Rant Division)
- A Lesson in Civics
- I'm Odd, Not Strange
- We Pick the Oscar Winner
- Born to Run, On and On and On
- You're So Lucky
- Maybe I'm Drunk
- All Booked Up
- You Don't Need to Know This
- Sex on Crutches
- I Can't Win -- and Don't
- What's This on My Plate?
- Music Hath Charmins
- Dreaming and Other Cabbages
- The Elderly Get Screwed
- Gimme That Old Time Religion
- It's a Rap
- A Site to Behold
- It Was No Cakewalk, After All
- Careful Where You Sit
- What Is This?
- Short Shrift Sunday #8
-
▼
January
(22)
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment