So this nerd is visiting NYC, and a hotel clerk tells him a riddle/joke: "My mother and dad had a baby. It wasn't my brother; it wasn't my sister. Who was it?"The nerd gives up. And the clerk says, "It was me!"
"Ho, ho," goes the nerd. "That is terrific. I can tell that back home."
Once back home he gathers a bunch of his relatives together and begins the riddle: "My mom and dad had a baby. It wasn't my brother. It wasn't my sister. Who was it?"
Naturally, beins as they is all of the Nerd Family persuasion, they give up.
So the nerd gives the answer: "It was some hotel clerk I met in New York City."
+ + + + + + + +
A three-legged dog goes into a bar and tells the bartender: "I'm looking for the guy who shot my paw."
+ + + + + + + +
Heap big white hunter is telling a client about his trip to Africa with his son.
"While I was there, I taught some of them how to play checkers," he recounts.
"Zulus?"
"Oh, no. I beat them four times out of five."
+ + + + + + + +
From Miz Mell:
Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play music inside women's breasts. This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breats and not listening to them.
(Ho ho har de har har, Melanie.)
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is coma. N., have you tried tickling his feet? Def.: A very common punctuation mark.

No comments:
Post a Comment