Followers

Monday, December 10, 2007

Miscellhoonius

Here is another cartoon featuring Engrish. Reminds me of me. So it goes.

+ + + + + + + +


+ + + + + + + +

How about this display of loyalty?

+ + + + + + + +

Tabor has offered me this here meme, which goes as so:

* Link (see above) to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your b**g.
* Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

I have done this before, but I didn't get all the weirdo-ness out of my system. Here are more others some a few:

1. When I got hungry as a child I would fill a salt-shaker with sugar and spend half a day lapping it down. This is how I became so sweet.

2. At about age 30 I had my first Sweet and Sour Pork. This is how I became so acidic.

3. At about age 8 I memorized a bunch of gum ads ("Gimme a pack of Beeman's Pepsin chewing gum, please." "Double your pleasure, double your fun." This is how I learned to appreciate Black Jack gum.

4. I was about 12 when a few of us crawled into the Horse Caves, northeast of Bend, OR. Scary place. I got out. I never went back. This is how I became a fraidy-cat.

5. Television came to Albany, Oregon, where I was working, in about 1955. It was in a bar, in the Albany Hotel. This is how I learned to go to bars. In hotels.

6. In 1958 I hiked 6 miles, mostly uphill, to Firecamp Lakes in Oregon. First, I called the Game Commission to find out if there were fish in the Firecamp Lakes. I was assured there were fish. This is why I don't believe anything I hear.

7. I am now 77 and have never done any yoga. When I was young, I was able to tie myself into a figure 8. This is why I look like a pretzel. That's pretty weird, I'd say.

Tabor also said I am entitled to tag 7 people to do this meme. No way. All of you are smarter than me.

+ + + + + + + +

Hoo boy, are you ever going to love this.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is Aids. N., when you and I were young, Maggie. Def.: When my order of human growth hormone arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment