Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In the "Good" Old Days

You know who has all the fun? It's gotta be we old people, right? Look here to see what we're up to now.

+ + + + + + + +

Speaking of which, old magazine ads also have all the fun. Check these jewels.







+ + + + + + + +

More from the ancient peever:

You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant before I realized that people just didn't like me anyway.

I was thinking about old age. And I have decided that old age is when you still have something on the ball but are you are just too tired to bounce it.

I thought about making a fitness movie for people my age, and calling it "Pumping Rust."

I have gotten that dreaded furniture disease. That's when your chest is falling into your drawers.

Employment application blanks always ask "Who is to be notified in case of an emergency?" I think we should write: "A Good Doctor."

Why do they put pictures of criminals in post offices? Why don't they just arrest them while they're taking the pictures?

I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older. Then it dawned on me: They were cramming for their finals.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is skeleton. N., connected to the hip bone. Def.: A bunch of bones with the person scraped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment