Followers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time Wastes for No Body

You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight saving time.

But, while we're on the subject, DST ends in most of the United States at 2 a.m. Nov. 2, a Sunday.  I knew you had been wondering.
+ + + + + + + +
To all my friends who have been sending me best wishes, or chain letters or other promises of good luck if I just forwarded something:
NONE OF THAT SHIT IS WORKING!!
Could you please just send money, booze, chocolate or gasoline vouchers?  Or walnettos.

+ + + + + + + +
Try now this riddling riddle.  The answer is way down there somewheres:
At the exact same time, there are two 35-year-old men on opposite sides of the earth.  One is walking a tight rope between two skyscrapers.  The other is getting "oral pleasure" from an 85-year-old toothless woman.
They are both thinking the same thing.  What do you suppose that is:
+
+

+

+

+

+

+

Don't look down.

+ + + + + + + +
An older couple is lying in bed one morning.  They had just awakened from a good night's sleep.  He takes her hand and she responds, "Don't touch me."
"Why not?" he asks.
She answered, "Because I'm dead."
"What are you talking about?" he said.  "We're both lying here in bed and talking to one another."
She said, "No, I'm definitely dead."
He insisted, "You are not dead.  What in the world makes you think you're dead?"
"Because I woke up this morning and nothing hurts."
+ + + + + + + +
I love cooking with wine.  Sometimes I even put some in the food.
+ + + + + + + +
Experience is a wonderful thing.  It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is profit.  N., one of the wise men.  Def.:  An archaic term no longer in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment