Followers

Monday, October 27, 2008

You Know You're in........

+ + + + + + + + +

This  is a fun little game.  Try it out; waste some time.

+ + + + + + + +

I read somewhere about a dame who is trying to raise $3 million to buy a Super Bowl advertisement to get a husband.  Count me in.

In fact, count me in twice.  I also need $3 million, to buy a Super Bowl ad to get a wife/partner/significant other/what's it.

Here's my Super Bowl ad response to the $3 million lady:

I see you are a Libra, which means jack shit to me, I guess, since I never was much in the Astrology game.  But, what the hell, I have been black-holed often enough that I can handle astromonical doings.  I also see you are in your "mid-forties", which makes me older than you (by a whole hunk).  That's going to be fine, just as long as you stay there.  I mean, nobody wants a wife/partner, etc., who is getting old, especially one who is getting a little long in the hips.  So, mid-forties forever will work for me.  See you on the telly.
Here's my Super Bowl ad, which is going to cost me $3 million, provided you provide it.  And you better hurry up, because the deadline is nigh:
Hoo boy, I am hot to trot with some body, especially since you are bound to be a hot body to warm up my old bones, on account of I am real (REAL) old.   I need some body that is 5-foot-6, 115 pounds, and you got beauty all over you.  With blue eyes.  Anything will do, as long as you can keep me warm.  Or hot.  Yeah, hot would be better.  Green eyes is okay.
+ + + + + + + +

The Washington Post asked readers for their ideas on "You know you're in..." and here are some results:

"You know you're in Rome where everybody seems to be doing the same thing."

"You know you're in the William J. Clinton Presidential Library because all the books are in brown paper wrappers."

"You know you're in California when the horns on antique cars go 'arugula.'"

+ + + + + + + +

My thought for the day is:  Men are like fine wine.  N., V., this will be interesting.  Def.:  They start out as grapes, and it's up to the women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

No comments:

Post a Comment