Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I'm Odd, Not Strange

Occasionally, we in the Assisted Living Home for the Semi-Living go together on the Home's Bus for a trip in the country. We are bold. Yesterday, for instance, we drove RIGHT BY the local chocolate factory. And then....and then....we passed up the restrooms in two service stations. TWO!! Can't get any more daring than that.

Wandering about the halls, here I things I overheard:

Wilda Tightbuns to the Home Administrator: "A man has been coming into my room during the night."
Administrator: "Oh, dear, what should we do?"
Wilda: "Don't stop him."

The Care Coordinator to Gloria Welldone: "We need to review your service plan. Is tomorrow okay?"
Gloria: "Oh, no, that won't work. I'll be dead by tomorrow."

Susie Redwipe to the Administrator: "When that nice young man gives me a bath, I don't think I'm getting my money's worth."
Administrator: "What can we do?"
Susie: "I need him to spend more time washing my boobies and my honeypot."

3 comments:

  1. Do people really say that? Wow... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. Also known as box, crack and sweet spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can actually confirm this. just last week, a gentlemen friend of mine used that very word in reference to the aforementioned *girlie bits*. i rather like that term by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete