Most of us here in the Home for the Tired are subscribers to the AARP Magazine. This month's edition has a full-page picture of Enron chieftain Ken Lay. It's titled: "Got bilk?"
Where did that come from?
This morning Rudy Longfellow had to have his nuts cut off because of cancer. I asked him how it felt. He said: "I've had better days." No shit?
Clarence Bellyful "let one" in the dining room today. I mean, really LET ONE. You remember Zylon B? Was like that. Cleared us out in no time. Clogged the overhead fans. Turned the cream-colored walls burnt umber. Good news, though: The roaches are dead.
I have shit for brains.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(328)
-
▼
January
(22)
- Diversity (Rant Division)
- A Lesson in Civics
- I'm Odd, Not Strange
- We Pick the Oscar Winner
- Born to Run, On and On and On
- You're So Lucky
- Maybe I'm Drunk
- All Booked Up
- You Don't Need to Know This
- Sex on Crutches
- I Can't Win -- and Don't
- What's This on My Plate?
- Music Hath Charmins
- Dreaming and Other Cabbages
- The Elderly Get Screwed
- Gimme That Old Time Religion
- It's a Rap
- A Site to Behold
- It Was No Cakewalk, After All
- Careful Where You Sit
- What Is This?
- Short Shrift Sunday #8
-
▼
January
(22)
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't particularly think you have shit for brains... I've kind of come to enjoy your blog, I read it every day. I like the names you give people for "protecting the innocent" and I like your randomness. Randomness is cool.
ReplyDeleteThanks dude. ;)
Oh boy, hot damn. Just wait till tomorrow. More bathroom "humor". Thanks, people.
ReplyDeleteOh boy, hot damn. Just wait till tomorrow. More bathroom "humor". Thanks, people.
ReplyDeletetoo funny! i can only hope that i have half the sense of humor that you have when i become elderly which by my daughter's calculations should be within the next 5 years.
ReplyDeleteoh, and i have also become a regular - nice blog ya got here! well done!!