I started this here b**g two years and two days ago. I hope those of you who have dropped by from time to time feel properly educated, because of course that was what I had planned. For instance, you now know when to write "So it goes." And you are buddies with Feelgood Haines. And you have contributed ever so mightily to my Speakin' of which (how to get rich), here is Mr. Frosty, which I managed to whip up yesterday morning. I figure this picture will be converted into a Xmas (Season's Greetings?) card, which will be way popularized. I don't know whether to sell this to Whitman's Sampler, Hallmark or Mad Magazine. One way or t'other, I figure it will get me enough dough for my resusitory trip to Outer Space.
(Oh. It snowed about 3 inches, but it was plenty good enough for making snowballs and Mr. Frosties.)
+ + + + + + + +
If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
Foods that are frozen have no calorites, because calories are units of heat. Examples are ice cream and frozen pies.
+ + + + + + + +
Hoss found another swell link that will be enjoyed by cat lovers, of which I am one or two. You may go here to see what it's all about. Takes only about 8 seconds, so step right up.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite phrase today is "I must remember this..." N., "a kiss is just a kiss...." Def.: The older a man gets, the farther he had to walk to school as a boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment