
+ + + + + + + +
And the start of the month would be nothin' without a rabbit. You remember how to do this? You say Rabbit! Rabbit! at the first of each month and you will have good luck all month long. For instance, my computer was only down 5 days during December, which is pretty good considering it could have been down for 6.

I sure hope you're treating your rabbit right, like this one. This stuff is lots better than hay.
+ + + + + + + +
A woman goes to the doctor for her yearly physical. The nurse starts with certain basic items:
Nurse: How much do you weigh?
Woman: 115.
The nurse puts her on the scale and it registers 160.
Nurse: Your height?
Woman: 5-feet-8.
The nurse checks and sees she is only 5-4.
She then checks the woman's blood pressure, and tells the woman it is very high.
"Of course it's high!" she screams. "When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is closet. N., boy it's dark in there. Def.: Where you store your clothes, not where you come out of.

No comments:
Post a Comment