losing a hard drive,
fighting off hackers,
upgrading all my software,
installing fire-walls,
being threatened with being cut-off by my email provider,
and a host of other problems..
I have fixed my computer...
and NOW it works exactly the way I want it to!

+ + + + + + + +
"To my darling Husband,
"Before you return from your trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pickup truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately, it wasn't too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.
"I was coming home from Wal-Mart when I turned into the driveway. I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pickup fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.
"I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture of this little accident for you.
"I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.
"Your loving wife,
"Heather

"P.S. Your girlfriend called."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is tomorrow. N., like, manana. Def.: One of the greatest labor-saving devices of today.

No comments:
Post a Comment