Followers

Friday, February 08, 2008

The Proof Is in the Long Lens

Sometime back I said I would get a better picture of a Hummingbird someday, and so I have. This little jewel at Sylvia's feeder is an Anna's Hummingbird and we love it like a brother.

+ + + + + + + +

This little flick is not so good, but at least you can see it is TWO Anna's hummers, which is more than one. Both are buried nose deep in the sugar water. I also have a picture of something that looks like a starling but is not a starling. Back to the bird book....

+ + + + + + + +


SIGN IN A PHILADELPHIA

STORE WINDOW

"WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 AL QAEDA TERRORISTS THAN WITH ONE SINGLE AMERICAN SOLDIER."


You probably would be outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement. Keep in mind, though, that Freedom of Speech is one of our greatest liberties. And, after all it is just a sign.


And where was this sign? In the window of a Philadelphia Funeral Home.


+ + + + + + + +


What you do is you find you a power drill and a fellow employee that's been tetched in the head and then you.....Go here to enjoy the show.


+ + + + + + + +


My favorite phrase today is the 50-5o-90 rule. N., I hope you're good with numbers. Def.: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability that you will get it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment