Who are some of the relatives of werewolves?Ans.: Whatwolves and Whenwolves.
+ + + + + + + +
Man's ultimate embarrassment: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose.
+ + + + + + + +
Student to Bus Agent: "I want to buy a ticket for Norwald."
Bus Agent: "Okay, let's see....uh...Norwald? I don't see a Norwald on here. Can you tell me where it is?"
Student: "That's Norwald right over there. He's my roommate."
+ + + + + + + +
The blonde is playing Trivial Pursuit and she draws and card from "Science and Nature." The questioner reads it: "If you're in a vacuum and somebody calls your name, can you hear it?"
Blonde: "Ummmm....Is it on, or off?"
+ + + + + + + +
Cop to street vendor: "You can't sell that stuff without a license."
Vendor: "I know I wasn't selling any, but until now I didn't know the reason."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is editor. N., with rolled-up sleeves. Def.: A person hired by a newspaper to separate the wheat from the chaff and see to it that the chaff is printed. --Elbert Hubbard.

No comments:
Post a Comment