You know about WD-40, right? The Duct Tape of the shiny world? Here's one thing I didn't know:"Keeps flies off cows." (Now all I need is a cow. And a tube of WD-40, I guess.)
+ + + + + + + +
Two days of 86 degrees and it's not even July yet. So, topfive.com gives us some songs about global warming:
"I Want to Scald Your Land"
"The Ballad of George and Kyoto"
"Dry Me a River"
"(I Can't Get No) Fridgeration"
"Brown, Brown Grass of Home"
"Fry Like an Eagle"
+ + + + + + + +
So this guy fills his car with gas at a self-service station. After he had paid and driven away, he realized he had left the gas cap on top of his car. He stopped and looked and, sure enough, it was lost.
He thought for a second and realized that other people must have done the same thing and that it was worth going back to look by the side of the road. He figured even if he couldn't find his own gas cap, he might be able to find one that fit. Sure enough, he hadn't been searching long when he found a gas cap. He tried it on, and it went into place with a satisfying click.
"Great," the man thought. "I lost my gas cap, but I found another one that fits. And this one's even better, because it locks....."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is port. N., surely this is about computers, right? Def.: Fancy schmancie Spanish wine.

No comments:
Post a Comment