Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, August 28, 2006

How Oprah Fills in Feelgood

So Feelgood Haines is telling me what he read in the "Oprah" magazine (which is about 3,000 pages and I bet Feelgood couldn't read all that in a month).

Feelgood: "Hoss, this article I read in 'Oprah' is some punkins. It is all about how women is different from men, as if I didn't know already but I guess they got suckers who believe in this stuff."

Hoss: "Well, happy days to you, Feelgood. I knew you knew everything already."

Feelgood: "With pain, I am ignoring your smartass asscrack remarks. What it said was what you don't know. For instance, 'Men use about 7,000 words a day; women use about 20,000.'"

Hoss: "Sure, I knew that. The 7,000 words are 3,500 'mothers' and 3,500 'f--kers.'"

Feelgood: "You ass. Anyway, the 20,000 words women use have to do with babies and cuddling and diapers and assholes like you. Anyway, this article goes on to say: 'Men have on average ten to 100 times more testosterone than women.'"

Hoss: "I heard something about that. Do you suppose this has something to do with the 'morning after' pill?"

Feelgood: "Morning after? After what?"

Hoss: "Actually, I am damned if I know. It probably has to do with pickles, or ice cream."

Feelgood: "To hell with that book. Wanna go chase women?"

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is erection. N., what goes up must come down. Def.: More commonly known as a child's toy called "The Erection Set."

No comments:

Post a Comment