On about July 10 Ms. Tan Lucy wrote about taking a little trip to the restroom. Ho ho har de har har. There is no such thing as "a little trip." Go read this jewel at Tan Lucy's Place.
These awards are made possible by Momma K and Lucinda. I love 'em to pieces. If you go to Momma's place you can see/visit all the winners.
+ + + + + + + +
Rabbit! Rabbit!Lookie here. Junior is about to take off, with ears akimbo. (Or whatever ears do.)
You know the drill: You say Rabbit! Rabbit! at the first of the month and you will have good luck all month long. Works for me, no kidding....
+ + + + + + + +
Hilary gets elected President and is spending her first night in the White House. She has waited so long... And suddenly the ghost of George Washington appears.
She says, "How can I serve my country?"
George says, "Never tell a lie."
Hilary: "Ouch. I didn't know about that."
The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears.
Hilary asks, "How can I best serve my country?"
Jefferson says, "Listen to the people."
Hilary: "Ooooh. That doesn't sound good."
On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears.
Hilary asks: "How best can I serve my country?"
Abe: "Go to the theater."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is monogamy. N., a word little known in Utah. Def.: The marriage of one man and one woman and just a few mistresses.

No comments:
Post a Comment