Well, maybe THIS isn't funny, but it IS sorta beautiful.This is a picture taken by some Scandihoovian of a real iceberg. Just think how many martinis you could get out of this.
+ + + + + + + +
Of course you have thought that there ought to be more Commandments than ten. For instance, Ronald Reagan offered up what he called the 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of another Republican. So I re-registered as a Democrat so I could beat up on Dubya.
But you probably got other Commandments, like these:
12. Whistle while you work.
13. Don't give chicken bones to the dog.
Enjoy yourself in the comments.
+ + + + + + + +
I put spot remover on my dog. Spot disappeared.
+ + + + + + + +
You might be a redneck if you view duct tape as a long-term investment.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is English. N., no spikka da. Def.: The language where "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing.
+ + + + + + + +
(I have been remiss in visiting a lot of you. This, too, shall pass. [Ho ho har de har har.] I shall resume passing, soon, I promise.)

No comments:
Post a Comment