Okay, some of you asked, so here's her picture. Her name is "My Third Wife." This is true. I am not going to give you chapter and verse about the other nine or ten.
Okay, that's plenty of background. We play kissy kissy just like young people (who probably think old people never have any
Love is grand.
(You got any good dog names on you, lay them on me.)
+ + + + + + +
(She and I vastly appreciate all the kind comments of late. You people are the best.)
+ + + + + + + +
An elderly gent (named Hoss, most probably) goes into the local drug store and asks the pharmacist for the little blue Viagra pill.
The pharmacist asked, "How many?" The oldster replies, "Just a few, maybe a half dozen. I cut each one into four pieces."
The pharmacist says, "That's too small a dose. That won't get you through sex."
The old feller says, "Oh, I'm past 80 years old, and I don't even think of sex much anymore. I just want it to stick out far enough so I don't pee on my new boots."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is intellectual. N., brain surgeon. Someone who can listen to Rossini's "William Tell Overture" without thinking of the Lone Ranger. --Billy Connolly.

No comments:
Post a Comment