Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, August 25, 2006

Terrists and Other Subjects

What happens on the airlines where I'm traveling is, you don't bring nothin' on board that can burn or cut or massage. The guy on the left is me.

+ + + + + + + +

I flew off to Chicago to see Vicki and assorted minions but I didn't last long. I am sorry to say that I am a weenie who can't stand being away from home. So, unless the Scamp can come with me in the future, I am not going. My life is too short.

+ + + + + + + +

A college class is told to write a short story in as few words as possible, but the story had to contain three elements:

1. Religion
2. Sexuality
3. Mystery

The only A+ in the class went to this entry:

"Good God, I'm pregnant; I wonder who did it?"

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is denturist. N., the best choppers of all. Def.: What Denny was in Bermuda.

No comments:

Post a Comment