All of you women who want to, can steal this and then show it to your husband/mate/partner/zombie. Just so they know you know.+ + + + + + + +
When a man steals your wife, there is no greater revenge than to let him keep her.
The big question, which no one has been able to answer: "What does woman want?"
I had some words with my wife; she had some paragraphs with me.
"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." --Sam Kinison.
"I've had bad luck with two wives: The first one left me, and the second one didn't." --Patrick Murray.
The most effective means of remembering your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
"A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong." --Milton Berle.
Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.
"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. And then we met." --Rodney Dangerfield.
First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" Second guy (dourly): "You're lucky. Mine's still alive."
+ + + + + + + +
(You know all this is in fun. I love women almost as much as I hate small children.)
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is marriage. N., the lines are getting blurry. Def.: A faster way of transferring funds than electronic banking.

No comments:
Post a Comment