Followers

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

When You and I Were Old, Maggie

When you get old like me, you forget a lot. For instance, have I run this cartoon before? Was it funny then? Is it funny now? Which way does the cat have the toilet paper roll: over the top (correct), or under the bottom (way incorrect)? Do cats need toilet paper? Let me tell you why I was sick.

I was sick because I had a relapse from surgery for my aneurysms. It is not good to be under the weather, which is all it was. Here's what happened:

Feelgood Haines: "You shoulda stayed in the hospital one more day, Hoss."

Hoss: "Why is that?"

Feelgood: "Nurses kind of relax around you, and you get a chance to cop a feel."

I am now well. Feelgood is nursing a black eye.

+ + + + + + + +

Classified Ad:

"2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000. This bike is perfect. It has 1,000 miles and has had its 500-mile dealer service (very expensive). It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I am selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving wife. Apparently, 'Do whatever the f*** you want' doesn't mean what I thought. Call Steve, 555.xxxx."

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is old. N., I knew her when. Def.: Being complimented on your alligator shoes when you're going barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment