Followers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It Takes One to Know One

I never eat catsup on my hot dog. So this fella on the left is very strange.

+ + + + + + + +

"It's vile. It's more sad than anything else, to see someone with such potential throw it all down the drain because of a sexual addiction." --Ex.-Rep. Mark Foley, in 1998, on Bill Clinton.

+ + + + + + + +

"I'm not, like, that smart." --Paris HIlton.

+ + + + + + + +

"I think I know how to get my dog to stop eating poop. All I need to do is somehow find a way to make it taste bad." --Sebastian Pivnicka.

+ + + + + + + +

"Shoes are required to eat in the cafeteria. Socks can eat any place they choose."

+ + + + + + + +

The new political correctivity: Two kids out playing Cattle Management Specialists and Native Americans.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite phrase today is less is more. N., an old, dreary adage. Def.: Nonsense. More is more, no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment