Followers

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Like Grandpa Likes

A small boy is lost at a large shopping mall. He approaches a uniformed policeman and says, "I've lost my grandpa."

Policeman: "What's your grandpa like?"

Little boy: "Crown Royal and women with big tits."

+ + + + + + + +

The only time a world beats a path to your door is when you're in the bathroom.

If Big Ernie had wanted me to touch my toes he would have put them on my knees.

It's not hard to meet expenses: They're everywhere.

These days, I spend a lot of time wondering about the hereafter. I get to where I'm going then wonder what I'm here after.

If all is not lost, where is it?

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite phrase today is c'est la vie. N., stupid French. Def.: So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment