Sorry, but I cannot remember who first came up with the idea for "Moon on a Stick." It was such a grand idea for drivers who have nothing better to do than to "stick" it to tailgaters.Maybe in was Jamie Dawn who called my attention to this. Anyway, my pal Scamp has taken the idea to its logical conclusion, hence this picture. Lovely, what?
+ + + + + + + +
A man and a woman go into a restaurant. The waiter says the specials of the day are spiced almond chicken, or fresh fish.
The woman says, "I'll have the chicken."
The waiter says, "And for the vegetable?"
She: "He'll have the fish."
+ + + + + + + +
God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway.
My wild oats have turned into prunes and All Bran.
Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant.
Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is woman. N., sweet Adeline. Def.: How Big Ernie rectified his first mistake.

No comments:
Post a Comment