I am not here because I am supposed to be over to the site of Follow That Star. I just checked, and damned if I ain't.
(My apologies to those of who tried to go to Follow That Star from the link above prior to 8:50 a.m. PST. It was a bad link. But thanks to Lois Lane, it is now perfect!!)
+ + + + + + + +
Before you go, enjoy this piece of brilliance from Susie:
"Maybe wrinkles are the face's way of blogging."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite phrase today is wax job. N., you will love this, maybe. Def.: What happens to Chianti bottles in an Italian restaurant.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(285)
-
▼
March
(31)
- Meet Miss Perfect
- Don't Bury the Survivors
- Life Is Like That
- I Am Not Here Today
- Old and In the Way
- Short Shrift Sunday #20
- Short Shrift Saturday #20
- I Said I Didn't Like Poetry
- Scientists Say This Is 'Too Bad'
- Yoopee
- How About Some New News?
- No Place Like Home
- Short Shrift Sunday #19
- Short Shrift Saturday #19
- Bathtubs Can Be Appealing, I Guess
- Way Way Back in the Day
- I Had a Dream, Dear
- Where Have You Been, Feelgood?
- To Soothe the Savage Chicken Breasts
- Short Shrift Sunday #18
- Short Shrift Saturday #18
- We Shall /Shall Not Overcome
- Remembrances
- Is This Funny Yet?
- Now Look Who's the Girly Man*
- Random Mutterings
- Sunday
- LONG Shrift Saturday
- Animals Rule
- There Are a Lot of Holes in Space
- Rabbits and Crackers
-
▼
March
(31)
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment