But, you see, somebody said yesterday I should have included a picture of a dung beetle in my piece, and so here it is, one day late. I apologize.Also, when you run across a gem of a b**g, it is always wise to pass it on. After you steal from it, of course. Here is what I stole from Holtie's House, slightly modified:
A man comes to a dead stop in traffic. He sees a police officer walking down the road and asks, "What's the trouble?"
The cop says, "President Bush has stopped his motorcade, saying he's fed up with the lack of respect he's getting. He says he's going to douse himself with gasoline and end it all. He's even complaining that he doesn't have enough money to pay for renovations on his house. So I guess they're taking up a collection."
"How's it going?"
"Well, so far they've got 100 gallons, but some people are still siphoning."
+ + + + + + + +
I stole something else from Peter (who is Holtie's House, link above). He has a whole raft of one-liners about dogs that is just priceless. Here is one; you click above and go see the rest:"My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3 a can. That's about $21 in dog money."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is eureka! Adj., how sweet it is. Def.: You found there was ONE MORE roll of toilet paper.

No comments:
Post a Comment