Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Now Look Who's the Girly Man*

I have reported to you from time to time about my girly side -- how I have needle-
pointed, braided and hooked rugs (see left, for my "I am a hooker" entry), and HAVE EVEN DONE THE DISHES. Well, now there is this lady, Betty Bowers, who thinks that Preznut Bush is "a little light in the loafers."

First, she points to Dubya's remark on May 27, 2004: "Karyn (Frist) is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me."

There's more. She notes the President's use (overuse) of the word "fabulous" --"three giddy syllables that are tantamount to coyly cooing 'Hello, sailor.'" On her site she gives the links to 36 fabulosities by the Pres.

And then there is this from Geocities:

"I don't give a good goddamn if you want to be a cheerleader. Your father and I have decided you are going to play sports, like all the other little boys, mister sissy britches. Now get your hands off of your damned hips, you little pansy, and fetch me a scotch on the rocks." -- Mrs. George H.W. (Barbara) Bush, 1954.

+ + + + + + + +

Ms. Bowers also has on her site "an interview with God," which includes this exchange about the odds of going to Heaven:

Betty: "Many are called but few are chosen."

God: "It is just like Publishers Clearinghouse."

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is ZZZZZZZ. N., many logs sawn. Def.: In the after-sex entanglement, your leg goes to sleep.

+ + + + + + + +

(*George: If you want to make fun of Ol' Hoss on your b**g, please feel free.)

No comments:

Post a Comment