Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Grunions and Scuttlebutt

So Melvin goes into the cutlery store and says, "Hi. What do you sell in here?"

The counter guy, miffed, says, "Horse's ass."

Melvin: "And doing a damn good job of it, too. They all appear to be gone."

+ + + + + + + +

From some of the sites posted by Miss Cellania:

"Selective protection: If Albert Einstein were here, I think he would agree with me. Didn't he once say, 'If an idea does not at first seem absurd, it is probably incorrect.'"

Menu at a Swiss restaurant: "Our wines leave you nothing to hope for."

+ + + + + + + +

From Born Fool:

"Does God allow dipping in Heaven?"

"You might be able to dip in Heaven, but you have to go to Hell to spit."

+ + + + + + + +

From Crazed Mom:

"If the model looks bad in it, I know it will look bad on me.

"If the model looks good in it, I know it will look bad on me."

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is uncertainty. Adj., I'm not sure. Def.: If in doubt about life, eat the dessert first.

No comments:

Post a Comment