
I forgot where I got this meme. If I remember, I will tell you. Maybe.
+ + + + + + +
4 Jobs I have had:
Newspaperman
Soccer mom
Dung beetle herder
Linguini
4 movies I would watch over and over:
Why do they always put movies in this shit?
King Kong, and that's it.
4 places I have lived:
Bend, Oregon
Salem, Oregon
Alamo, California
Hell and Back
4 TV shows I love to watch:
Baseball
Football
Basketball
Ma and Pa Kettle
4 places I have been on vacation:
Here and There
Florida Keys
Panama Canal Locks
Combination Lock
4 web sites I visit daily:
Outside In
Tisha
Lois Lane
The other 110 of you
4 of my favorite foods:
Escargot
Manna
Peanut Butter and Jam
Butterflied Pork Strudel
4 places I would rather be right now:
Reincarnated as the Pope
Reincarnated as a dung beetle
Either of the above
With you
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite phrase today is open, sesame. N., it IS open, isn't it? Def.: The area between overhangs that you have to cross when it's raining.

No comments:
Post a Comment