Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm a Little Teapot, Short and Stout

This is my handle, this is my spout. See, I didn't have a title for today, so....

+ + + + + + + +
I know you are plenty busy, but take just a few seconds to visit this here fella, Pluto's Bubblemans'. He is short on verbiage but long on cartoons. Usually, every two-four days he posts a brand new, self-done cartoon like these. All come with guaranteed merriment.

+ + + + + + + +

Down there in Oakland, Calif., police have picked up the faint trail of weed wrapped in candy. I wish I had thought of it. Here are some swell names for the new product: Pot Tarts, Double Puff Oreo, Puff-a-Mint Patties, Toka-Cola, and -- my favorite -- Buddafingers.

+ + + + + + + +

In a Japanese hotel, this sign: "You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaids." And this one: "Please to bathe inside the tub."

In an Austrian hotel catering to skiers: "Not to perambulate in the corridors in the hours of repose in the boots of ascension."

+ + + + + + + +

A day without sunshine is, like, night.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is ghost. N., with or without sheet, one of the top three. Def.: One of Jesus's buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment