Here in The Home for Old Crones and Dorks, we gather weekly to tell each other about our operations. Somebody is designated to tell his/her story to the group. This way we don't have to repeat the story over and over until we have bored everybody to death. There is enough death around here as it is. Today, it was my turn. Here is how it went:
Doctor Cutworm: "Well, Hoss, your prostate is bodaciously canceriferous, and it's going to have to be extracted."
Hoss: "Prostate?"
Cutworm: "It's that walnut-size dealie behind your babymaker. Makes jizz."
Hoss: "If you take out my jizz-maker what happens to my love center?"
Cutworm: "Well, you won't be able To Get It Up anymore, even if you Cialisize or Viagradate."
Hoss: "I guess that's okay. I'm not getting much action (zero) anyway. So what's next?"
Cutworm: "I need you to drop your drawers so's we can get a look at your wang. After we take out your prostitute we need to put a catheter in your weenie so your bladder will have a way of getting rid of your piss and vinegar. So drop 'em."
Hoss drops drawers.
Nurse Cratchit: "My God that's tiny. My clit is bigger than your wang. Wanna see it?"
Cutworm: "This presents a problem. We don't have any tubing that small. Maybe I can drill a hole into some 6-pound-test fishing line..."
+
+
Then I woke up. When I was coming to, this is what I heard:
Cutworm: "My God that's huge. Nurse, we're going to need some supersize tubing for the catheter. I'd say something like 3/4-inch garden hose....."
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(328)
-
▼
February
(27)
- Foiled Again and Foul of Mouth
- Attention Dementia Disorder
- Look for Me on TV
- I'm Exercised
- Just Another Day in the Life
- Things to Ponder
- I Strike It Rich
- Just Another Book Blogger
- Down the 'Jeopardy' Tubes; Plus: Chapter Three
- I'm on Jeopardy; Plus: Chapter Two
- Saving Social Security, Writing a Book
- Old People Get Hacked
- Oh, the Things We Hear
- We Call in the Law-Man
- The Restaurant Review
- Some of Us Never Get the Word
- Almost Time for the Big Day
- I'm in Fat City
- Let's Operate
- Meet Lester
- The (Really High) Cost of Living
- Slowpokes and Speed Demons
- Strange But True
- I'm Starving Here
- I'm as Sharp as TWO Tacks!
- Oldster's Version of a Mommy Blog
- Keeping Active
-
▼
February
(27)
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Tiger: You are such a dreamboat. I'd give my left nut to get compliments like that (and I might as well; it's not doing me any good).
ReplyDeleteSo you were heavily drugged when you woke, eh??lol
ReplyDelete